Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Challenge


Go along to Dottie's World and you will see the challenge for this week.
The challenge was to make something but not a card so Louise wrote:
"It's my week this week and I fancied a change so here's the challenge;Make something using a Charmed download but IT CAN'T BE A CARD!"
Well I have never done a challenge before so this is a first for me. So I thought I would start off with something easy.
Its a coaster which I have had lying about for ages and did not know what to do with. The picture is one of the Sporting Georges which I have coloured in using prisma pencils.


13 comments:

Louly said...

Sue I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! What a great idea for a coaster with it having the Tee Time caption, I'd never have thought of that.
I'm very flattered that you chose a Dottie's World challenge for your first challenge, I hope it's the frst of many. I'm off now to put you on our blog list, as I do with all our blogging customers. Thanks for playing.
Love Lou xx

Juliet said...

It's fabulous Susan! Well done on your blog which looks great, and I can't wait to see what you come up with in future.
Juliet xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love it Sue he is adorable...xx

Trace Dee said...

Wow what a great make i love the "Tee Time" keep up the good work. and welcome to blogland

Love

Tracey

Anonymous said...

It is fantastic and how very original.

Karen Mortensen said...

What a wonderful idea! George looks very dapper and beautifully coloured in. Thank you for joining the challenge, hope to see you again next week :o)

xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous - welcome to blogging and a great first challenge entry!

Anonymous said...

Love it Sue, as the others have said totally brilliant to have the caption of tee time on a coaster!

Welcome to blogland :o)

Nicky said...

What a great idea, I love it

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Brilliant - the colouring is great! Hope you'll be back to join more challenges!
Ruth

Adele said...

Sue, I love it. Please pop over to Dottie's World as I have chosen you as today's Customer Thursday.
Contact me for you very on "Featured on Dottie's World" Blinkie!

WELL DONE!

love Dingle.xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Congrats on being featured on Customer Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

Well done Sue on being chosen for Customer Thursday! xxx