Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dottie's World - Challenge


This week's challenge on Dottie's World was to create something which was to include one or more of the Charmed Download images and to be only 3 main colours. Black, white and one colour of your choice. You can use as many tones of grey and of your chosen colour and you can obviously use a skintone and haircolour but that's it.

I used Chef George and as you can see the other colour of my choice was red. The image was coloured in using Prisma pencils and my own background paper. The cards behind the image were cuttlebugged using the Swiss Dots folder and ribbons and sentiment added to finish off.

Everybody who enters this week’s challenge will get a lovely freebie Fairy Dottie image. So pop along to their Blog for your chance for this lovely freebie.


5 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Wowee Sue! I love love love it!Everything is just perfect, the layering, the colours, the paper and your colouring. Just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Love the pic love the colours and love the design lol Well done You!
xxx
Annie

Juliet said...

Fabulous card Susan - love all the layering. I just realised I haven't used this image yet - don't know why, you've made him look super!
Juliet xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card Sue! I like your swiss dots background and colours!

Adele said...

Oh wow, this looks stunning Sue. I worried that this challenge wouldn't work but everyone has proved me wrong-this image looks fab.

Enjoy your free Fairy Dottie!

love Dingle.xx