Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dotties World Sunday Challenge - 'Charmed'

Juliet set the challenge this week... "Charmed - this week's challenge is to add a charm to your project. It can be anything as long as it dangles (oops sorry, does that sound too rude?) and, of course, include one of the Charmed downloads too!"

So here is my effort





As you can see, I have made a waterfall card. I chose the lovely Holly & Madison downloads . I raided my daughter's pen box and coloured them in with felt pens. I used card from my stash which I purchase from our local papermill shop. I used a prima flower from my stash. Unfortunately I did not have any charms, but luckily found an old pair of my daughter's trousers and found the heart dangling on the waistband, so I pinched it for the card! Well I do like to recycle!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow - what a brilliant idea Sooz! And so much work - I love it!! Well done and thank you for joining us at Dottie's World.
Juliet xx

Adele said...

Wow, so much work has gone into this wonderful card- Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World Sooz!

love Dingle.xx

Kim x said...

Oh! just brilliant Susan, what a great way to use several images. I love it. Thanks for playing!
Kim x

Louly said...

Wowee that's amazing! It must have taken you ages. Great work chuck and thanks for playing.xx